Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
With buzzer & LED
2 in one...
(with move detection sensor & magnetic mechanism)
- For all types of coastal fishing with a motor-powered fishing rod.
- It is fixed onto a low part of the fishing rod and is not removed at casting.
- It is not affected by moisture or rain.
- It works with the fishing line not fitted.
- It is activated automatically by the movement of the end of the fishing rod at sharp bites or line pullings.
- Sensitivity adjustment to weaker or stronger bites is achieved by slightly turning the indicator on the fishing rod to the right or left.
- At winds of up to 4,5 points on the beaufort scale and with the sensitivity adjusted to the maximum, it rarely gives wrong indication.